Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crabbie and Disher discuss.......sex?


Crabbie says: I want Lisa Marie to sue me for calling her fat.

DD says: Yeah..she's fucking stupid, she said she had hoped to announce it to her family herself..well when you weigh 400 pounds they might have guessed.

Crabbie says: She was entering her fat Elvis's daughter phase.

DD says: Shes a weird fucktard. She shoulda stayed with wacko.

Crabbie says: He would've have normaled her up.

DD says: shudder

DD: She says they had normal sex. wtf do you think normal for them is?

Crabbie says: Her fucking him in his vagina with a wooden dildo?

DD says: And a monkey filming

Crabbie says: On roller skates

DD says: With party hats

Crabbie says: And tom cruise in a high chair

DD says: Wearing Suri's tap shoes and a feather boa

Crabbie says: While whistling the stars and stripes forever with his asshole

DD says: And a naked marching band of all tuba players

Crabbie says: Is this the marvelous witty stuff that will be on gossip smackdown?

DD says:OMG...yeah, lets do it

12 comments:

Barb said...

Judging from the picture, she isn't the only weird one in this relationship. But she is the MAJOR weird one.I guess that it became clear to her that Thetan wasn't coming for her, and TC is already taken. So she had to "settle"...

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess said...

I love it! I love you guys!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

H O T !!!!!!!!!!! you are.

Anonymous said...

lol @ Fat Elvis Daughter stage

Jess said...

And PS: I also hate you b/c I pitched this idea for Gravy to Nathan about how until we get our video stuff set up we should IM each other back and forth on random shit and post it, b/c I think it would be funny. Now if we do that we'll just look like losers. :-)

(As if we didn't anyway)

Dirty Disher said...

Oh, Jebbica, we will all have to get together sometime and chat and post. Yeah!

Unknown said...

Yeah I love it!!!!!!!

Jess said...

That sounds fun! Then I can say what I really want to, lol. For some reason I have to be "nice" *shudder* so we don't piss off the advertisers on Backseat! And then I forget that I don't have to be nice on Gravy...not that I'm always a bitch or anything, hehe! Anyhoo, what chat do y'all use?

Dirty Disher said...

MSN

Jess said...

Of course, lol, the one chat I don't have! :-) I can solve that problem, though.

Anonymous said...

электронные сигареты в петропавловске-камчатском - кубинские сигары википедия