Thursday, March 13, 2008

Episode 1






Crabbie: Topic #1. Britney is shooting an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Will this resurrect Shitney's career or just give us fodder for more jokes?

DD: I think she'll do okay. It's kind of a retard show...she'll fit in.

Crabbie: I've never seen the show.

DD: You're lucky.

Crabbie: Her video was lame.

DD: I didn't think it was lame.

Crabbie: It sucked the fat one.

DD: I kinna like her music.

Crabbie says: Her music is awful and she is awful.

DD: Naaaaaaaa, you're listening to Radiohead, aren't you?

Crabbie: Not right now.

Here's the real question...will Britney ever marry Adnan?

DD: Oh, man..she might. She married that freak with the wagon wheel.

Crabbie: Jason Alexander, who maintains daily contact with Britney he says. And he is a lying sack of poop.

DD: He's a shit stain on the underpants of life. I hate that guy.

Crabbie: Your gift for imagery never ceases to amaze me.

DD: Oh shudup. Don't be a smarty-pants.

No, you really hate Brit's music?

Crabbie: It's awful.

DD: I never hated it, "Black Out"'s kinna good.

Crabbie: I'd rather listen to horses raping each other.

DD: You ever heard that? It's annoying.

Crabbie: I'd rather listen to Avril Lavigne being raped by a horse.

DD: I'd rather poke out my eardrums than hear Avril.

I think she's a man..a gay man..no offense.

Crabbie: Her husband looks like he has Down Syndrome.

DD: OMG..i know. He rides the short bus.

Crabbie: He looks like a blown-up photo of a midget.

DD: LMAO...yeah. Wonder where she found his lame little ass? Special school?



Crabbie: Okay, topic #2...Someone paid $40,000 to get a date with Scarlett Johansson on eBay. The question...is there anyone you would pay $40,000 to go on a date with?

DD: Yeah if I had 40 grand.

Crabbie: Yes, the question assumes that. It's not a reality-based question.

DD: Uhhh, yeah...stop being a twerp.

I'd get me some Hugh Laurie. You?

Crabbie: Hugh Laurie also.

Commenters are also invited to weigh in on this.

DD: You'd do Hugh?

Crabbie: Sure why not? He's British.

DD: He's hot...or I'd spend money on that hot guy Jen Aniston isnt fucking.
Jason Lewis..that's it.

Crabbie: I'd spend $40,000 teaching Jason Lewis how to speak proper English. He seems troglodyte to me. Not as bad as Robbie Williams.

DD: Robbie Williams makes me vomit blood..did you see that mangina vid?

Crabbie: No and I don't want to.

DD: Ick.

Crabbie: What doesn't make you vomit blood by the way?

DD: Blood. I keep that down fine.

Crabbie: What type do you prefer?

DD: Negative. Too much sunshine hurts me.

Crabbie: You water that down at all or just slam it straight?

DD: Straight from the vein..but only with permission, I'm not a monster ya know.



Crabbie: All right then, moving on: Topic #3 - Ashton Kutcher's media-punking crusade. Brilliant or lame as fuck?

DD: Lame as fuck. Who gives two shits if some greaser gave Longwhoria a fake necklace??? That's beyond lame..besides I heard Kutcher stole the whole idea from Anna Nicole.

Crabbie: Wow, Anna Nicole had an idea. Then she had to take a two week nap.

DD: She did..and Kutcher and her are both geniuses.

Crabbie: I'm proud to say I never posted on Paris's guru, Avril being pregnant or the Longoria necklace thing. I think I have anti-Kutcher radar.

DD: I think so.

I didn't becase it was boring and I'm lazy.

Crabbie: He should do a funny bit. Like clean Keanu Reeves up or convince everyone Jennifer Aniston actually has sex.

DD: Keanu ain't that good of an actor. I'd need photos.

Crabbie: Kutcher should buy Keanu a comb.

DD: Kutcher should get his wife to introduce him to someone besides D- listers. No one gives a fart in a windstorm about Avril or ParAss.

Crabbie: I think Kutcher may be fucking Rumer.

DD: You think they're having intercourse or you think they're the same person?

Crabbie: Both.

DD: You have something there. Let's start that rumor.

Crabbie: I think we just did

DD: Heheheheh

Crabbie: Okay next topic...the chick who stayed on the toilet for 2 years. Crazy or brilliant?

DD: I saw that on your blog..OMFG.

Hey my ass is grown into a toilet seat..I don't need mental help. Fuck! Is she a Spears?

Crabbie: I think she may be on to something.

DD: Yeah and it says Kohler.

Crabbie: No but seriously...this could be a lifestyle trend. Fuck the modern world...just stay on your toilet. It's an act of protest against the madness of society.

DD: Gross..I don't even like going to the potty. It's not lady-like.

Crabbie: Sounds like you have issues.

DD: So I've been told...I wish that commenter would name my issues..save my shrink some time.

Crabbie: Here we go...controversial topic: Commenters. Do we love them or hate them?

DD: Mostly I love them. But some anon ones are just well...some aren't bright.

I love the ones that send me their pics though and are funny.

Crabbie: Butt-kisser.

DD: You have a different crowd.

Crabbie: My crowd is people who hate Angelina. I should change the name of my site to Crabbie's Angelina Bashfest.

DD: Big crowd.

Your posters are more political and argumentative. Mine are mostly moms and chicks.

Crabbie: Mine only get political and argumentative because I purposely try to enrage them.

DD: Well there's that. I'm surprised so few catch on.

Crabbie: They enjoy their rages. It's a drug to them and I'm the pusher.

DD: You push all right. You push harder than D-Listed guy at an orgy.

Crabbie: Speaking of that...what do we think of other bloggers? We hate most of them don't we?

DD: No, but there are a few. Perez has become so boring.

Crabbie: He's my idol. I've patterned my entire would-be career after him.

DD: Oh right. You hate him, stop brown-nosing.

What's your fav celeb blog..besides ours?

Crabbie: That's a good question. I barely read them. I just get material from them.

DD: I read them all.

Crabbie: I have to say, Drunken Stepfather has a nice bit. I wish I had his talent for complete insanity.

DD: I have favs..I love Faded Youth, I love Hollyscoop, and yeah Drunk Stepdad is pretty funny.

You think that's all a persona?

Crabbie: I hope it is. If it's real then he should be locked up.

DD: You'd think.

Crabbie: He's probably an accountant.

DD: He's probably a woman.

Crabbie: He/she is one sick puppy, that's all i know.

DD: So is D-Listed guy...I think he's old.

Crabbie: I don't think so.

DD: I think so...some of the things he says sounds like shit from my youth and I'm ancient.

Crabbie: Maybe. I'd still write his site on weekends, aping his style, for a few hundred bucks a month if he asked.

DD: You could leave out the gay sex description. I don't need to hear about anal explosions, bukakeem, snowballs, etc.,

Crabbie: He'd have to pay extra for that.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I am addicted to both of your blogs, although Crabbie I'm not an Angelina hater - Britney yes, Angie No. I think you guys teaming up is f*ing brilliant! Keep up the good work guys.
Oh yeah, I'd F**k Huge L. too, he's hot. I would definitely do House.
He's brutal, I love it.

Anonymous said...

yeah angie is sexy (more sexy than jen thats for sure i know who i would go for if i was into chicks - angie for sure jen looks like a total bitch (really) while angie looks like she's up for it) and she flies a plane with her kid. thats totally rad. i wish i could have impressed my son that way. plus she goes to third world countries and i'm too scared in case i get sick. she's pretty good (for a woman)better than jen.

Anonymous said...

Verrrrry WillandGrace. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Cute. I like it.

Dirty Disher said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Angelina will kill herself and any person flying with her one day. No way she doesn't crash eventually.

And you two are funny. I'll come back.

Anonymous said...

I love it...you guys are awesome together..!!!

Major Majormajor said...

You would both do Jakey Pooh. Come on. He has universal appeal. Even the scientologist want to have his babies, I'm just sayin'...